Those are the
kind of expressions that has been forgotten through time. Nonetheless, some of
them still being used in literature or oldest papers.
Cuckoo: Esta expresión se utiliza para designar el estado emocional de locura de
una persona
·
My brother thinks that I am
cuckoo because I talk with animals…. Woof Woof!
Cavalry: Esta palabra solía ser utilizada para nombrar
a los soldados del ejército que iban a caballo
·
Look it that soldiers, they
comes in white horses… I would like to belong to cavalry
Sloppy: Designa las características de una persona que es considera relajada
(que no le importa nada)
·
I used to be a sloppy person
but not anymore, I am responsible worker.
Phrasal verb: Phrasal verbs are usually two-word phrases consisting
of verb + adverb or verb + preposition.
Think of them as you would any other English vocabulary.
Come out: Esta expresión significa salir o despejar.
·
Can you please come out this
place, I need to clean it.
Point
out: Esta expresión significa
señanalar, apuntar.
·
You need to point out where is
the thesis statement of your essay.
By, Mauro Morales.





No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario